Thursday, May 14

Miss him, miss her, miss them

Sometimes you feel out of place, where everything seems to be unfamiliar to you, and all you want to do is just get out of that. perhaps, i'm the one who thinks like that. whenever i feel down, the only place that came in my mind was HOME :).

I'm not a person that speak my mind out loud, that bust my anger to people around, that share my sorrow with people, even with my closed friends. spreading my happiness would be easy, but opening my heart to people is damn hard. maybe because I'm being overprotective on my own feelings.

My eyes blurred, tears accumulated in my lower palpebra the moment i watched videos of my family. Miss Abah, miss Mama, miss Yaya, Lala, Kakak, Amai and little Fawwaz. I miss being pampered by Abah, i miss being Mama's driver, I miss hanging out with Yaya, I miss picking up Lala, Kakak and Amai from their schools, I miss babysitting Fawwaz. I miss their laughters, I miss those fights they had, I even miss their shouting voices, arguing about small matters, this and that. I would just simply listen to that and smile about it, simply enjoying that as if it was some kind of entertaining music to my ears(felt like a lunatic for a second). everyday is not complete without that ;')

pic taken during Raya 2008



And I know they miss me too. Everyone is at home now, except me. rasa nak balik sekarang jugak!huhu :(

No comments:

Post a Comment