Thursday, May 7

The Big 21 ;)

yup, yesterday was my birthday...and our first paper of Block 2.5 exam. i was confused, whether to feel blessed or mourned upon those. the excitement for the fact that it's my birthday and the overwhelming disappointment because i hadn't prepared well for the exam mixed. my hands were actually sweating and trembling during the exam. duh. nasi da jadi bubur,no turning back nor regrets. T_T
but then the lunch treat by a batchmate did shove the awful feelings about the exam (hehe,terima kasih boss!). it was at Waroeng Jogja, as all i had in my mind that time is nasi!nasi! and the idea of having prawns as my lunch treat was so appealing. thw lunch went so well(and how can it not be?makan gurame bakar yang bestttt!),till when we were finishing (here come the most interesting part...),suddenly they were splashing plain water on me!ces,kurang ajar!hahaha...a special thanks goes to them though.Yon,terima kasih bebanyak ;p.
another surprised celebration attented by my girls on that night. i wasn't expecting they would celebrate it on the same day as our lives in a little bit of chaos and mess, due to exam week.thanks again,i had a blast day that i seemed to be amnesiac obout the morning paper. :D
called my mom that night,and the whole family were singing a birthday song.and fawwaz's cry as the background song.haha.i miss u guys!can't wait to go back home!Fawwaz!i....u!
may all my dreams and hopes come true. may things get better as the time goes by. may all these hard times will lead to a greater ease.i want my parents to be proud of me.i want to be a great person,a great doctor in the future,insyaAllah.amin...
may HE blesses all my loved ones and showers us with love,joy,success,prosperous and happiness,fiddunia wal akhiroh :)







2 comments:

  1. adekah ak org pertama yg bukak blog ko??kehkehkeh....sama2 yg di atas 2...ngehehe..ptut rakam time 2..

    eh..apsal fawwaz cry plak??tringt ak time sarah cry dlu sbb dia nk nyanyi dlu, tetba abg am yg nyanyi dlu kat aku...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceyt..xpasan lak ko da view blog ini.hoho..

    dia nangis sbb dgr smua nyanyi kot,mgkin sgt sumbang hingga menakutkan.ahaha

    ReplyDelete