Friday, June 18

We used to walk to campus during our first and second year. Then when Hanim bought her bike, she's been giving me ride ever since. No more morning sweats, no more panicking when I woke up late, no more rush (though actually when we walked we often arrived earlier at campus). I miss walking. I miss being dependent only on myself. Being attached and cling to other people around make me feel weak. At times, it seems as if I was just taking advantages on them.

So I walked to Rumah Coklat, alone. And I walked to campus for TFSS yesterday, by myself. I know, if I called Mr. D yesterday he would have come and pick me up at home.
It's just that I need to know that whenever I don't have people around me, I won't be that much helpless. I need to stand on my feet. I need to feel that I'm still capable of doing things on my own. I used to be that strong girl. I used to.


*browsing pictures of vespa*


7 comments:

  1. sejak akhir2 ni, ko banyak buat post yang buat aku berfikir.
    wlpn aku baca semua post *note: bukan stalker*, tapi macam tak mnyempat nak komen semua, padahal semua pn best2..
    untuk post2 yang mbuka mata dan minda, terima kasih. :)

    i think you have bcome stronger, ana. :)
    precisely, more mature. dok? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..dok dok?

    *wink*
    tq Ain :)
    apapun, majulah sukan untuk negara! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. sbb tu some people try to the fullest to reach beyond the limit they do know, they extremely hardly can get.,, bukan x suke being loved, cared, helped.. but knowing that we hardly, hardly able to do much for them.. we r burdened by guilt even people do things sincerely for us.. independence gives "freedom". even sikit, but makes breathing easier, kan? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ana,we have to be the wonder woman!kena kuat okay! :)

    ReplyDelete