Monday, June 14

Sometimes we didn't ask about something because we hate to be seen as a moron.
" Soalan senang pun nak tanya" kan?

But at times, we didn't ask because we're afraid of what would be the answer. I'm afraid of knowing, and I'm not ready to listen to things I wish I won't hear. So I waited. Patiently.

The same thing happened sometimes when I was in the middle of a battle:

I, vs. my ego mind.

I was afraid of fighting because I was afraid of losing.
I know I couldn't bear any lost. So I waited. If I knew I would be defeated, then the best thing to do is to leave. Mengaku kalah sebelum bertanding.


ROAR!



Cis! Takde makna betul -_-" Takde semangat kental langsung. Baru kena jentik sikit dah nak terpelanting.

Be strong baby be strong ;)

2 comments:

  1. true! (gaya ana) tapi biasalah. semua org ada ego. cuma kadang2 kena rendahkan sikit diri. sampai bila nak berlagak hebat je kan.. :)

    JB-never say never

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)

    aku baru ingat JB tu stands for johor bharu.waka waka eh eh

    ReplyDelete