Thursday, December 9

Dec 5th, last year


Yes, i melted over it. I have to admit that getting a special poem from a special someone, I feel like a piece of chocolate bar under the bright hot rays of the sun. I wasn't sure at that time, as we knew that this relationship is not going to be that easy and smooth all the way (then again, which relationship does?).

I talked to a lot of people about it at that time, including my groupmates (circle of trust), my best friends and I did tell my mom somehow. And I received a lot of feedbacks. Some of which are very supportive yet few gave a solid NO. There's even a few people who kinda splurted that issue out of sudden which such cynicism. They have their own reasons I know, and that's all for my best.

It's been one year now. And I still can't say for sure what it's going to be between me and Mr. D. All I want to do is treasure this present moment together, take things as it is and be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment