Tuesday, September 28

A No-No For Your Hair

I was going thorough nuffnang's website and this blog caught my attention. Here's one article that I think everyone already knew about :

The Seven Deadly Sins of Hair

#01 Towel drying

Oh we were practically raised to dry our hair straight away after bath right? And so far I never stop doing it and it's been more than 20 years now.

#02 Brushing hair

Hah! This is one of unavoidable thing and a must-to-do for me. I used to let it dry first then brush my hair, but at that time my hair would already look like a huge mess. Combing your hair while it's still wet is a crime! For it is easier to break and fall :(

#03 Blow drying

Now thanks to not owning one, so I don't blow my hair dry, unless when i went for a hair cut or hair treatment. Overdrying can kill your hair.

#04 Colouring

Never done this though I think it's cool heh.

#05 Straightening & curling

I adored long shiny straight hair when I was in high school. It was "in" trend at the moment I guess. Curly hair? Depend on how curl and how it looks and I think now more and more people curl their hair rather than just keep it straight. I noticed in Spanish drama, most of the actresses wear their hair straight with some rosy curly pattern at the hair end. Me like that very much :)

#06 Ponytails

Raise your hand with me if you do this! :p When your hair gets longer and you care less about your hair like me, ponytails is a way to manage your hair so that it won't be hanging and dangling around. Haih! Should let the hair free once in a while when you get a chance.

#07 Styling

I was a noob at hair management and how on earth do you expect me to know about hair styling? -_-"


Let sum up how many sins we did with our hair. I scored 3 out of 7. No wonder la my hair is not that healthy :p

No comments:

Post a Comment