Wednesday, August 18

Tumblr oh Tumblr!

I'm not good in writing. I've read other people's blog and they were much better than what I've been rambling in my post, which is just full of crap! Therefore, I sign up for a Tumblr account as well, where I upload loads of cute and lovely pictures and great inspirational quotes that I randomly stumbled into (to be true, I just reblogged it from other blogs..hehe).

Here are some of them, ranging from :

- a lip-shaped bangle


- cool sunglasses

- a lovely pair of heels

I wish I had this as my bedroom :)

and this on my desk! aaah!

At first it was just because I like this one singer, who happens to have a Tumblr. Plus, it was a new thing at that moment, so I thought it'd be cool to have one. Until recently, loads of my friends are actually creating their own Tumblr. Cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment