Wednesday, August 25

4th Year Begin, NOW!

I arrived back in Jogja a day before our new semester starts, and oh boy, travelling is very much tiring and being in aeroplane for an hour(KB-KL) then for two and a half hour(KL-JOGJA) only kept me dehydrated all day long. Dah la time ni puasa kan? I was invited to join Mr.D and his family for iftar together at Bu Suharti, but I could only refuse to join them as I have to unpack and clean up my one-month-left room which already smell like a house of cockroaches. Sigh

On the very first day, the class started at the earliest possible hour, 7am!Dang. And to add on that Mr.D was, " yeay, besok boleh pergi library sama-sama". Agak Nerd di situ ,yes? I don't have a heart to disappoint him. So yeah. you know the rest of course.

And a day before I came back to Jogja, they said there was one hell of a shake, earthquake happened! No more earthquake before we went back again for Raya please?



No comments:

Post a Comment