Tuesday, April 27

He Was a Jerk

I was stalking my ex (oops) in his FB. Hahaa. To look back at him now, I try to remember how on earth I was in love with him. (Please note : 'was')

Things went out of plan last year, I feel so stupid at once. I was outrageous and mad as our relationship failed. The worse is when I was left without a word. I know he didn't have a heart to break my heart. And we both knew, long ago, that our relationship won't go any further.

He's a jerk (maaf) but he was. Tapi he's very honest and the fact that we can be bestfriends is just awesome. I hated him for quite some time. But then, hatred doesn't bring you anything but more and more sufferers. So I decided to be friend. There's nothing wrong with being forgiveable. It just made you a wiser and matured person.

We do contact each other now and we both have moved on. And we told each other when we are in our currrent relationship. So, cheers!



p/s: I dont know why I wrote this. Ignore je.

6 comments:

  1. babe, barang yg lepas biarkan ia berlalu ryte :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat mana nak like post ni? hoho'

    i like every single bit of the story. (please note: like).

    its okay, heartbreak make us stronger, and wiser! :)

    aku rse semua part sama kecuali: And we told each other when we are in our currrent relationship. So, cheers! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhuhu..remember our late nite talks at my place.haish,mupeng la ana,mupeng :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. alia ere..dis is my 1st time reading bout ur ex.
    proud of u coz ble tuka distress jd eustress..huhu..its true..hatred doesnt bring u anywhere...u have matured girl!!!congratz2(da 22 pn kn :P)

    may u be happy for eternity with the one u r wif now n may both of u overcome any obstacles coming ahead

    ReplyDelete
  5. alyaaaa...thanksss :D

    well,life should be teaching us a lesson or two no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, well be sensible, well-all described

    ReplyDelete