Wednesday, November 18

Jogja has been surrounded by dampness lately. WEW. Somehow, I miss the brightness of miss sunshine (nak basuh baju yang dah lama terkumpul dalam bakul tu T_T)

Ammai's birthday was on the ninth of this month. My mom were telling how Fawwaz was so excited when they bought the birthday cake. And of course how chaotic Ammai and Fawwaz when they claimed that the cake was theirs. *I can imagine. Mesti Ammai sakat dia habis-habis. Haha*

Result UPSR akan keluar this thursday! HAHA. I can't predict how many A's Ammai will get since the last time we ever talked about his UPSR exam was about his tricks to cheat in exam, tiru kawan sebelah. Ishhh. Budak2 zaman sekarang ni. When I displayed my shockness he was like, "Takpe, cikgu pun suruh kitorang meniru budak-budak yang pandai". OKAAAAAY. Terima kasih cikgu. Anda sangat membantu! -.-"


What I actually try to convey in this post is : RINDU NAK BALIKKKK!

1 comment:

  1. saya rasa awk perlu balik next january.. takut2 symptom kerinduan berlarutan.. only malaysia got the drug :)

    *nnt bley lar pesan roti gardenia :) *

    ReplyDelete