Friday, October 23

LU Ammai :)

Read Ain's blog, and i saw a picture of his brother. Somehow it reminds me of my own...

Ammar Faiz.

He's the coolest little brother and i'm the coolest sister ;). That's why he's very close to me than the others. Well, when I was at home, minta je apa-apa ngan dia,mesti dia kasi punye! We have the same taste in fashion too I guess because he seems to like everything I have, my ring, my watch, my sweater. Ahaha. Guess he just simply adore me as the oldest child in the family *awww*. When it comes to buy stuff, he would seek for my opinion. And boy, how he grown up that fast, wanting all the branded stuff - Levi's jean, Jefferson's tees , perfumes...bla3.[pengaruh rakan sebaya yang kaya kot.huhu]. He even taught me some futsal tricks! We went for bowling my my female friends, and yet, he knows how to mingle with us. He's an awesome bro!

The other day, Lala told me : ade sorang mak cik ni tanya, "kakak sulong dah kahwin ke?". And Ammar didn't like the idea of me having a family of my own. Maybe sebab he was afraid that he might lose me or I won't be the same coolest sister :).














Do not worry dear brother,
you'll always have me beside you.
I promise you that.
ILU
.







P/s : mengingatkan what happened yesterday, I just can't stop smiling :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. haha... amai cute.. saya tak dapat bayangkan bila awk kawen nnt.. huaa.. miss my hero too :(

    ReplyDelete