Monday, October 26

Letters

To a girl-youknowwhoyouare-



I was opening up my diary and I found these letters you gave to me. We used to give letters to each other and pretend as if nothing happen, remember? Sometimes it's hard to utter those words yet we can simply wrote it down. And yeah, I still keep those letters you gave, letters about friendship, love, appreciation and forgiveness. How sweet :)


Jan 10, 2008. New Year, New History.
"You are really is the best partner for shopping, window shopping, TV watching, serious talking, stupid-talking, heart-pouring, tea and coffee dining and instant-deciding thingy.."

March 24, 2009. Shopaholic.
".. when you are more than one who stays there through all my flaws and feebleness.."
"..Through all our ups and downs, clouds and storms, loving or hating, those what make the two of us even.."



p/s : I want you to know how much I treasure having you with me :) ILU

No comments:

Post a Comment