Sunday, June 14

Latest Addiction


YES!I am a coffee lover. Unfortunately i can't consume it that often, since even a small amount of caffein would ruin my day. I'd be having palpitation, my heart beat would go so fast as if it was a race, sleepless night and a pounding headache.
But the bittersweet taste and aroma of coffee is just irresistable!hehe. So I went to Bengawan Solo Coffee for four days in a row! Simply looooove it! I've tried Passion Orange(a new taste for the coffee lover!), Hazelnut Latte, The Ultimate and Cookies and Coffee.


Featuring: The Ultimate, Cookies and Coffee, Brandy Cookies(O% alcohol) and The Ultimate again :)


Plus, the nicely decorated cafe is such home-y. Rasa tak nak balik bile pegi sana :p


teeheeheehee ;)

2 comments:

  1. salam~
    wah2,4 days in a row!
    mantap laa...
    belanja,ana!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...setelah ak mnyumbang duit kt situ,4 hari bturut2 lak tu, ak da pokai la ain...
    bankrut..huuu
    :(

    ReplyDelete