Sunday, June 21

Blow Your Candles!





He greeted me in YM, menuntut a birthday wish. Hahaha. Lucu! I didn't expect you to ask for my wish, hehe :p . And plus, I didn't think you have ever mentioned your birthday to me(I think so..).OK, i'll put it in my reminder from now on.

He was someone I knew during my after-SPM-English classes at Cambridge Language Centre(CLC). We only met for several times because his schedule was different than mine. But still, we contact each other every now and then.


Things about you, encik Bob :

-I despise and loathe you the first time we met. You were teasing the girl in our class in a such a sarcastic way. Eh no! You actually were making fun of her. Kesian budak tu.
-I'd rather like if you ask for my number from me, dan bukannya ambik from budak lain. -.-
-You didn't tell me your real name, but I once accidentally saw your card. Hahaha. Padan muka!
-You would puff away then appear in my life back, just like that, as you pleased >:p. Grrr.
-You deleted my YM twice(yep. TWICE!) then added me back. Jahaaaat.
-But then, beside all the 'sengal'ness, insanity, lies, sarcastism, irrespectful and your 'ngokngek'ness, amazingly you are a good listener and i can say a good advisor too. It's pretty amazing that you can utter such witty words and gave me a new perspective of the real world. Tapi, ko memang sengal tahap cipan. Hoho.



Thanks Bob ;) You're such a GREAT friend. Jangan lupa hadiah operate untuk aku nanti ;p
As you've promised! Wakakaka.



A great birthday goes to you. May ALLAH ease your journey of life.


p/s: I posted this because I know you don't even know if I have a blog ;p


*Hoppipolla and Good Feelings songs feel the air...lalala*



No comments:

Post a Comment