Monday, July 19

Nightmares

Lately I've been dreaming about creepy stuff, ghosts to be exact. Weird. After Tikah said that it's actually one of the way the ghost want to disturb you, it gets creepier! Last night was the worst since it woke me up at 2 in the morning, but then as I was so scared, I didn't dare to open my eyes (as I was afraid that I might see THAT thing) let alone to turn over in bed.

There I was, lying restlessly, thinking about sneaking into Tikah's or Hanim's room because I couldn't bear sleeping alone. I made a small move, changed my sleep position, carefully even I couldn't hear the move. But then, the thought of having to go out of the bed and waking them up were just a total absurd. So I close my eyes, lie still, try to keep breathing and shove away all those nightmares, till I doze off again.

O wanna go homeee right now please!

1 comment:

  1. ye ke.. nape tak dtg je my rum? act i pon terjaga around dat. but dreaming of notim, juz terjaga..cz i t'tido kat lantai.. huu..
    xpe fhana.. hang on.. xlama dh nk blik ;)

    ReplyDelete