Sunday, February 21

Nota kepala : This is a self-rambling post.

The Ugly Facts (that I think most of the closest people to me is familiar with) :


1. The fact that I could be such a cold-hearted. But today, I'm grateful for this, for it keeps me still standing and walking on. Hold me when my world turns upside down. Or when my heart aches.

2. I don't remember myself crying in front of people. Ego. That is what keeping me from breaking.

3. Stubborn. Paternal inheritance I believe.

4. And here is my new discovery ; I used to be a good listener, well, I believe so, and now, I don't have time even to listen to myself anymore :|

3 comments:

  1. aku pun tgh cuba untuk menjadi 'good listener' jugak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.bagos.buat jadi exercise utk telinga :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ana iz rasa cm pernah nampak awk nangis depan saya... i got tht problem also.. stuborn congenital syndrome :P

    ReplyDelete