Friday, September 11

Let's talk biostatic language!

Honestly, i just can't wait to end this hectic block! Though we're now in this Holy month of the year, still our schedule is so packed that my classes only ended after 2pm (especially this week)! We need to make appoinments with our research method's doctor and our presentation's doctors at their convenience.

Yesterday was my clinically simulated problem session. I was not that well prepared, and with my change of voice recently, it just worsened the condition. At the end of the session, suddenly the doctor brought up the Indo-Malay issue. See, even orang bijak pandai dan berilmu tinggi pon boleh berfikiran tertutup, let alone the others.

Biostatistics is filling my mind that i think i might explode soon. Mind-blowing! But then, we're going back for Raya this week!!!! So I guess I can endure with it for this time being.



as for my beloved Intermed '07,
happy holiday

selamat hari raya
maaf zahir batin :)


p/s : my 'dragon' voice seems getting better. hooray!

2 comments:

  1. hepi holiday, ana! ;)
    selamat menjalani 10 hari terakhir ramadhan aka lailatul qadar!
    maaf salah silap, terlawak over ke apa.. =P
    balik raya ni, better ko insaf, jgn buli aku dah! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam. ana, maaf zahir batin~

    ReplyDelete